- The league will set a registration date and time.
- Men will register at the fields before their first game. Women will register online as usual.
- No person may participate in any FBASA game unless he/she has fully completed the following required registration procedures.
- Each new player must complete the FBASA Player Registration Form and TSSAS form. The form must be completed, legibly, and be signed and dated by the applicant player. These two forms are due once a year.
- Each player must submit a passport photo.
- A registration deadline is set by the League as well as late fees.
- Teams can register players all the way up to before end of season tournament.
- FBASA does not offer any type of refund to players that are not able to continue playing due to personal reasons.
- A team must have a minimum of 11 registered players with all the COMPLETE forms, to reserve a spot. If a team has less than 11 players due to disorganization, or for not turning in all required paperwork, they may lose their spot in the league. Their registration request will be put aside. A notice will be posted on the website of why team was not accepted.
- By registering, I fully acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions below:
IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO UTILIZE THE FACILITIES, SERVICES AND PROGRAMS OF FBASA FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OBSERVATION OR USE OF FACILITIES OR EQUIPMENT OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROGRAM AFFILIATED WITH FBASA WITHOUT RESPECT TO LOCATION, I HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. I UNDERSTAND THAT ACTIVITIES AT THE FACILITY OR ELSEWHERE, INCLUDING USE OF EQUIPMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN PROGRAMS, CAN INVOLVE MOVEMENT, STRAIN AND OTHER ELEMENTS THAT CREATE RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. I HEREBY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, regardless of severity, that I may sustain from my or ward’s presence in, upon or about the premises or any facilities or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with FBASA without respect as to location, except for any injury, damage or loss that is caused solely by the FBASA’s gross negligence.
2. I, FOR MYSELF, ANY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, ASSIGNS HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN, HEREBY FULLY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE FBASA, its operating centers, their respective officers, directors, board of directors, board of managers, trustees, members, volunteers, employees or agents (the “Releases”) and each of them from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that I may have or which may accrue to me, or my child/ward from my and/or my minor child’s/ward’s presence in, upon or about the premises or while using or observing the premises or any facilities or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with FBASA without respect as to location, except for any injury, damage or loss that is caused solely by the FBASA’s gross negligence.
3. I, acknowledge that I have read this document, I have inspected the FBASA facilities and equipment, I accept them as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes intended and I voluntarily sign this document. I release FBASA, it’s directors, officers, employees and volunteers (collectively “Releases”) from all liability to me for any loss or damage to property or injury or death to person, whether caused by Releases or otherwise and while such minor is in or near any FBASA fields. I agree not to sue Releases for any loss, damage, injury or death described above and I will indemnify and hold harmless Releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur ,whether caused by the negligence of Releases or otherwise. I assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of Releases or otherwise.
4. I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage or cost the may incur from my or my minor child/ward’s presence in, upon or about the premises or while using or observing the premises or any facilities or equipment, or participating in any program affiliated with FBASA without respect as to location, except for any loss, liability, damage or cost that is caused solely by the FBASA’s gross negligence.
I further expressly agree that the foregoing ASSUMPTION OR RISK, RELEASE, WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Texas and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE VISITS AND USES BY ANY FBASA FACILITY OR PROPERTY. I HAVE READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNED THIS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE WAIVER AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agree that no oral representations, statement or inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
By registering, I am agreeing with all the rules above