11 Aside Fall Season 2020
- Games start September 13th, 2020.
- Games are on Sunday mornings, 9:00 am, 11:00 am.
- Teams have to have 18 players on the roster in order to reserve a spot in the league.
- Registration opens on mid-August.
- League gives the team reps back $40 per player for the ref fees.
Yellow and Red Card Penalties for Players
- All game outcomes, including cards issued, are based strictly on the referee's final report.
- FBASA will assess penalties (in the form of fines and/or suspensions) on players receiving red cards, based on the referee's game report.
- A player receiving a yellow card must exit the field of play for a 5 minute “cool off” period.
- A player receiving two yellow, non-violent cards will result in the player being assessed the club's set fine fee. A non-violent red card does not result in a suspension from future games but does result in a fine to be paid before the next game.
- A player receiving a red card for violent behavior (ref’s discretion) will result in the player being assessed the club’s set fine and sanctions. A single or multi-game suspension will also apply; the length of the suspension is determined based on the severity of the infraction.
- Players showing physical aggression towards the official could face being banned for a year from FBASA and all local soccer clubs.
- In the event that a team has less than 11 players available for a game, teams can use guest players, given that the guest is a) a current FBASA registered player, and b)have gotten approval from the opponent team.
How to use the SportsEngine app:
- Download the SportsEbgine app.
- Log in to SportsEngine app with same account you used during registration.
- On the bottom task bar, you should be able to click on the star icon that says "teams".
- That will probably bring you to a page that shows a statement like "Not seeing anything? when you're on a team you will". Ignore this for now, as it does not reflect your current registration status for the upcoming season.
- From this screen, there should be a magnifying glass icon on the top bar on the right side, which you can click to search teams.
- Type in your team name in the search bar, and team should pop up.
- Click on our team using FBASA Teram Name, and click "save as favorite" or the star icon.
- This is to "save" the team, and now when you go to the "team" icon on the bottom task bar, the current roster data should show.
- Note: There will be no schedule showing up until the schedule is finalized, about one week before the season begins.