How to Register -->
Each player will need to "create an account" with SportsEngine prior to registration through the website, linked below. As part of the process to "create an account", you will get an email to activate your account. Log in to your account.
- Select (your team) as your TEAM.
- Payment can be submitted via credit card and must be submitted during registration to be eligible to play in the first game.
- After you have fully registered, you can download the associated app for your mobile phone (SportsEngine) if you don’t already have this from last season. There is a link to the app in the website, or you can search for it via whatever means you download apps. Once logged in to the website or app, the material you view is unique to you and your team.
- Upload photos either during registration (a standard file upload) or right from the app. Must have photo (clearly showing your face) prior to first game to be eligible to play in first game.
- You should get an automated email message confirming your registration and payment.
- As a reminder, if you have immediate family members registering, you can get a discount for one of the players. That process entails both players registering and playing in full, then one of the two emailing the league (firstname.lastname@example.org) the names of the two players and how they are related, and I will pass it along to League Administrator to have a $25 credit refunded back to one of the registrant's credit cards used for payment.
Instructions on the FBASA Women’s League Registration Process Through SportsEngine
How to Register -->
Registration requires a SportsEngine account. RETURNING PLAYERS MUST USE THEIR EXISTING ACCOUNT. Log in to your account to begin the registration process.
How to Find Your Team on the SportsEngine App à
- Log in to SportsEngine app with same account you used during registration.
- On the bottom task bar, you should be able to click on the star icon that says "teams".
- That will probably bring you to a page which shows a statement like "Not seeing anything? when you're on a team you will". Ignore this for now, as it does not reflect your current registration status for the upcoming season.
- From this screen, there should be a magnifying glass icon on the top bar on the right side, which you can click to search teams.
- Type in your team name in the search bar, and team should pop up.
- Click on our team, and click "save as favorite" or the star icon.
- This is to "save" the team, and now when you go to the "team" icon on the bottom task bar, the current roster data should show.
- Note: There will be no schedule showing up until the schedule is finalized, about one week before the season begins.
Supplemental Rules for Matches
Yellow and Red Card Penalties for Players
The Registration "Women's Schedule & Standings" is not currently available.